Joining NETGEAR's family of Smart Switches with simple switch management at no extra cost, this 24-port Gigabit switch is high on value and capability. With 24 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, each capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in full-duplex mode, plus two optional fiber ports, it provides fast backbone and connects servers or power users, delivering large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all.
Ideal for combining 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices it delivers 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink™ on every port.
Two hot-swappable Small Formfactor Pluggable (SFP)** GBIC slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
An intuitive, web-browser interface offers simple switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even set up trunks, VLANs, and prioritization.
Twenty-four 10/100/1000 ports deliver non-blocking, full-speed packet forwarding with 48 Gbps bandwidth migrates your network to future-proof functionality. Two SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
Smart Switch capability enables key management features for the value price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffic prioritization.
Ideal for growing businesses who want the benefits of management without the cost and complexity of a fully SNMP-capable network.
Simple to set up and simple to use for effortless network monitoring and troubleshooting.
Made to last, this sturdy switch is housed in a 17-inch metal box and comes with a rack mounting kit.
**Use with NETGEAR AGM731F 1000BASE-SX SFP GBIC module or NETGEAR AGM732F 1000BASE-LX SFP GBIC module.
- 24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T, 100BASETX,and 1000BASE-T (Auto Uplink on all ports)
- 2 SFP slots for fiber Gigabit Ethernet modules
Administrative Switch Management
- IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN (up to 64 Static VLAN groups)
- Port-based VLAN (up to 24 groups)
- IEEE 802.1p (Class of Service)
- Port-based QoS (options High/Normal)
- Port Trunking - Manual as per IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation
- DHCP client function
- Port setting
- Web-based configuration, anywhere on the network
- Smartwizard Discovery Utility program auto discovers devices (up to 254 agents/switches); set system configuration to each agent
- Configuration Backup/Restore (easy to configure more than one switch)
- Password access control and Restricted IP Access List
- Firmware upgradeable
- Power Consumption: 40 W maximum
- 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz universal input
- 24-port Gigabit Smart Switch GS724T
- Rubber footpads
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- Smart Switch Resource CD
- Smart Switch Installation guide
Garanzia 5 anni (2 anni sull'alimentatore)
Non ci sono recensioni dei clienti per il momento.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono inserire un nuovo commento. Clicca qui per fare login o registrare un account.
Netgear ProSafe Smart Switch 8 porte PoE 10/100/1000
Netgear ProSafe VPN & Firewall Router 2 porte WAN 10/100/1000 - switch 6 port...
Cisco SMB 26-port Gigabit Smart Switch, PoE, 180W
Netgear ProSafe Managed Layer2+ Switch Gigabit modello M4100-26G-POE, 24 port...
Netgear Prosafe GS524 switch 24 porte gigabit 12 porte PoE
Prodotto aggiornato in data 2015-05-06 18:45:40